Projects are created fit the needs of the community first, then to suit the groups abilities, talents, work ethic and goals.
Past projects have included:
– Building of six community centres, libraries and preschools in the rural areas
– Built a high school in a central southern rural area
– Major upgrade and make over of an urban orphanage in Manzini city
– Drilling and installation of water wells, various locations
– Installation of tanking for storage of drilled water and distribution systems
– Building of homes for orphans and vulnerable children, most without parents
– Building of a home for very aging parents in desperately poor parts of the country
– Creation of a feeding program at schools, sheds for food storage and cooking houses
FUTURE PROJECTS are being sighted all the time for first of all the needs of the communities, then the group suitability, location, safety and cost. Ask us for more details on upcoming projects that would fit your group.
WHO WE WORK WITH: Many of our ground projects are done in conjunction with Gone Rural and for the women working in this social enterprise, click here for more details. We also build for rural high schools, elementary schools, and orphanages. We also partner with Big Game Parks, Swaziland for community and conservation related projects. Click Here
CONSERVATION WORK: is done upon special request for our school groups, we partner with the Savannah Research Centre for this work. Contact us for upcoming trips that will have conservation as part of the service we are providing. Click here for more details.